1.5 hours until takeoff…. 0.5 hours til the storm of the century… canceled? I really don’t know. I called and left a message with Flamingo about 30 minutes ago and am waiting on further word. If I had to guess, which I will, I would guess that since I have paid for 30 minutes of ground instruction and 60 minutes of flight instruction, I will show up and get 30 minutes of ground instruction and be done. I would really prefer to do it all at once though (better for the gas) Another note to make is that in the paperwork that I just signed yesterday, it says that Flamingo will call me if lessons are to be canceled, unfortunately, they don’t give a time specification for prior to lesson. So now I wait… I’m nervous, and still excited. Maybe we’ll just go ahead and fly through the storm of the century… wouldn’t that be exciting… heh, I kinda want to live to see tomorrow.
More updates later!